Here are a few activity ideas for at home. This term a lot of our learning experiences were going to be about winter.
- Painting with winter colours
- Collecting things from outside
- making collages
- Ice- watching it melt (you can add food colouring, glitter) the kids love waiting for it to melt.
- What animals do we see in winter
- Make snowmen (use cotton balls, pads, white paint)
- Salt dough to make snow flakes
These are just a few ideas for this week. If you and your child do any of the activities, you can send a photo or scanned picture to the school email and I can post here on the Amber class page.
And don’t forget there is P.E with Joe Wicks Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Great way to burn of some of that energy.