So that we can make our children’s learning experiences creative, challenging and fun as well as ensuring that children are happy at our school, we always welcome comments and suggestions from our parents and carers. This can be done in a variety of ways as listed below:
– Accessing Parent View on the Ofsted website.
– Completing regular parent surveys throughout the year.
– During parent and carer open evenings when we discuss children’s learning and progress.
– During coffee mornings and curriculum evenings when we discuss aspects of school improvement and ways in which parents can support children’s learning at home.
– Through the school’s open-door policy when parents and carers have daily access to school staff both before and at the end of the school day.
We always welcome parental feedback, positive or otherwise and believe that tackling any issues early on as and when they arise, means that we can resolve any such issues quickly and effectively.
We also firmly believe that ensuring effective communication between home and school subsequently helps to forge secure relationships and leads to parents and children feeling happy and safe at St Mark’s.